Since the ears play an important role in a person’s life, it is important to keep them clean. The ear consists of three different parts. These parts include the outer, middle, and inner parts, which convert sound into electrical impulses that are sent to the brain.
The human ear protects itself with a natural waxy compound known as cerumen. Cerumen is a waterproof and sticky secretion that helps trap dust that gets into the ear. Most people focus on cleaning the outer ear and skip the middle and inner ear. This action causes earwax buildup in the ear. In most cases, the wax build-up can be harmless. However, it can cause some mild symptoms, such as:
- Mild numbness
- ear fullness
Some factors make you more prone to earwax blockages, such as:
- Narrow ear canals
- Hairy ear canals
- Use cotton and fingertips to clean the ear
- Exposure to dusty environments
- Skin and scalp inflammation
The doctor can diagnose earwax blockage if you encounter such symptoms by looking into the ear. Some of the blockage reducing treatments include:
- Ear drops to soften earwax and help it fall out on its own
- Squirt some hot water to flush out the earwax
- Use a suction device to remove the wax
- Use tweezers or special hooks
However, reducing these symptoms does not require medical treatment. Most people use cotton swabs to clean the inside of the ear. Some of the actions taken by individuals can push the wax inward and cause further blockages. Some processes can also cause hearing damage if performed by unqualified personnel.
Therefore, it is important to acquire a proper device to get rid of earwax safely and effectively.
What is Spizzler Earwax Remover?
Spizzler is an earwax removal tool that helps remove earwax in the ear. Unlike traditional cotton swabs, Spizzler removes all of the earwax without pushing it backwards or further in, preventing further clogging. The earwax removal tool is a new invention that does not require medical knowledge or technical knowledge to operate.
How to use Spizzler Earwax Remover
Using the Spizzler device is easy. The device is safe and proper use will not affect the ear. The device works to loosen and remove earwax and remove any accumulated debris in the ear. The instructions for use includes;
- Attach the tip to the end of the device
- Insert the device into the ear and rotate it for 30 seconds
- Remove it and wash off the earwax on the tip with soap and water
- Store it in a cool and dry place
What are the benefits of using Spizzler Earwax Remover?
- It unclogs the ear by removing earwax and debris in the ear
- It unclogs the ear, making it less congested, and eliminates itching and other symptoms caused by congested ears
- It’s an affordable ear cleaning option compared to buying cotton swabs and visiting an ear professional
- It offers a long-lasting clean feeling, so you don’t have to worry about cleaning your ears frequently. You just have to do a cleaning every few weeks to keep your ears clean.
- One can use a single tip to clean the ear more than once. Additionally, Each device comes with sixteen cleaning tips.
- It removes all earwax without pushing it in.
- Operating the device is easy and requires no technical knowledge
- This does not damage the inner ear
Where to buy Spizzler earwax remover
The Spizzler is a unique earwax remover that helps clean the ear by following three simple steps. Therefore, it is impossible to get a genuine product from an online or retail store. In addition, the limited production makes it difficult to distribute the product in different stores. Therefore, only interested users can Purchase the earwax remover from the official website.
The product comes with several other offers that can save you money. A single Spizzler costs $59.90 with a $7.95 shipping fee. However, the product is currently sold at a 50% discount; Therefore, you are purchasing a Spizzler for $29.95 plus a $7.95 shipping fee.
By buying more products, you will enjoy more money offers, such as:
- Buy two Spizzlers for $19.95 each plus free shipping
- Buy four Spizzlers for $14.95 each plus free shipping
Products from the official website have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Unsatisfied users can request a full refund from the company if they experience any unwanted results within the first thirty days. Keep in mind that each Spizzler comes with sixteen interchangeable heads that can last for a long time, making it a more economical option for cleaning ears.
Contact Spizzler at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 1 (855) 858 4524
- Mailing address: Spizzler, Returns Processing Center, C/O 200 Docks Corner Road, Suite 221, Dayton, NJ 00810
Final Verdict on Spizzler Earwax Remover
The ear plays an essential role in human life. It helps people hear and interpret sounds. Therefore, any blockage or damage in the ear can affect the quality of life. Cerumen, the ear’s waxy compound, helps prevent damage from external factors such as water and dust particles. Constant exposure to dust and other factors can lead to excessive buildup of earwax.
Excessive buildup of earwax can cause mild symptoms, including deafness. In extreme cases, medical intervention may be needed to remove earwax, although it is a harmless situation. So it’s important to prevent this buildup by using Spizzler’s unique earwax remover to clean the inside of the ear. The device is easy to use and helps to effectively remove earwax from the ear canals.
- https://www.aafp.org/afp/2018/1015/p525.html#:~:text=Cerumen%2C%20or%20earwax%2C%20is%20a,In%20some%20persons%2C%20allerdings%2C %20this
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you decide to purchase the recommended product at no additional cost to you. This will support our research and editorial team. Please note that we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidance disclosed herein is not remotely a substitute for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Be sure to consult a professional physician or financial advisor before making any purchasing decision if you are taking any medication or have any concerns about the verification details provided above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed because claims made about these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been validated by FDA or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and do not provide any money-making scheme. The reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check the product sales page for final prices.